Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Venice, a new home, and a crazy schedule









Sometimes pictures speak louder than words and considering my insane list of things to do i will let the picture do most of the talking. Venice was beautiful and was unlike any place i have ever seen. I rode the water taxis, went on a gondola ride, watched a man make glass, went to a glass museum, saw The Vitruvian Man by Da Vinci, and celebrated Amandas birthday at Hard Rock Cafe!

Tosca came home and the school and we agreed it would be best to move out for us and for her and the family. The school got us a cute apartment right by the Duomo and is not far from where we lived before. I was pretty bummed that the homestay thing didnt work out, i was really looking forward to it, but I am grateful that i was able to spend some time with her and meet her family, they really did treat us like family.

Mid Terms: Im getting good grades mom and dad so dont worry :)

Papers: DONE! I loved writing about the diamond conflict in Africa. I learned so much and would looveeee to tell you about it if you are interested!

ERIC: he comes todayyy!!! im so excited to see him, i cant wait to show him around my new city and take him to my favorite gelato places and all the beautiful places in Florence! We will be going to Paris this friday to see the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower too!

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Becky
    Sounds like you are having so much fun I am so jealous. Have fun with eric and GO Angels!

    ReplyDelete