Monday, October 5, 2009

The best of last week...






Alright I know its been over a week since I last blogged, but I have been super busy with classes, hanging out with friends, cooking classes, sleeping, reading, and going to Spain! Let me first recap my week before Spain, well just the highlights!

Number 1. My roommate Meghan and I cooked a delicious meal together! Sounds silly and uneventful but it was so much fun to hang out and cook in our kitchen together. We get along so great and I am so blessed to have such an awesome person to share my experiences with. We decided to go the Chinese route for dinner. We made white rice with all sorts of yummy veggies and soy sauce!!! DELICIOUS!!!

Number 2. Pizza making class. ( I just realized its another event dealing with food haha)…. Anyways. Cooking class makes it seem like I made the dough and swirled it in the air and lots of cool stuff, but basically all I did was watch the pizza man do it, and then got to put on the toppings! Haha. But again my tummy and my tatse buds were happy and I even had enough for the next day!

Number 3. I finished one of my research papers! 1 down 2 to go! PS I have realized that I have read over 700 pages in just one of my classes and its not even literature… that’s probably why I am not a consistent blogger, im too busy reading!!!

Number 4. I spent one evening watching 17 Again with 3 of my best friends here and ate dinner together. Lucy made a fabulous vegetable soup… haha and Amanda made a purple chicken. 17 Again is hilarious, everyone should watch it.

Number 5. I got on a plane to Barcelona, Spain…aye aye aye!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have made such nice friends on this trip. I remember when we were in the airport, taking you to leave. You were walking up to people, introducing yourself and making friends..thats my girl!!
    pizza making, pizza eating, it's a good thing!
    we have B.J.s and Amechi's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby this sounds like so much fun! i bet you are so happy about the really good food over there. i know i am. and im only there for 9 days. i am so proud of you for making your own dinner and for taking pizza cooking lessons. you are never afraid of trying new things. it sounds like you are really busy, so dont worry about the constant blogging. you are doing good at updating it. say hi to all your friends for me! love youuu!!!

    ReplyDelete